We are currently looking for a Junior Accounts Clerk to join our Finance team. The Junior Accounts Clerk should enjoy working in an energetic team environment; have the enthusiasm and ambition to complete projects to the highest standard and want to be part of an organisation that has high-quality values. Ability and commitment are vital to succeed.
- Reporting to and working closely with the Head of Finance the ideal candidate will be responsible for:
- Data inputting and book-keeping
- Updating of purchases and sales ledger
- Banking data update and reconciliations
- Updating of general ledger entries
- General office administration duties
- Assist Head of Finance with other duties as required.
- Have a minimum A’ level standard in accounting and in early stages in obtaining the ACCA qualification
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Strong teamwork approach;
- Service minded;
- Exposure to billing and finance software in similar industries, mainly SAGE Line50;
- At least 2 years’ experience in a finance related post;
- Ability to handle difficult or sensitive situations with diplomacy and tact;
- Demonstrated ability to work in fast-paced, high demand environment;
- Ability to multi-task;
- Commitment to deadlines;
- Computer skills in MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word).
If you think you have what it takes to contribute to our success we would like to hear from you. Please send your CV and a covering letter explaining how you can contribute to this role to [email protected] by 5th June 2017.
All applications will be treated in strict confidence.