The materials contained in this web site are provided for general information purposes only and are not intended to provide legal or other professional advice nor do they commit HAUD to any obligation whatsoever. HAUD accepts no responsibility for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage which may arise from reliance on information contained in this site. Users are advised to seek confirmation of statements made herein before acting upon them; specialist advice should also be sought on specific issues.
Haud Systems Ltd., a company incorporated under Maltese law, with company registration number C53030 (hereinafter referred to as “HAUD”) is the data controller of this website and is committed to protect the privacy of individuals who visit the website and make use of its on-line facilities.
Notification of Changes to This Policy
HAUD is continually improving and adding new functionality and features to its website and improving and adding to our existing products, services, and programs. Because of these ongoing changes, changes in the law, and the changing nature of technology, HAUD’s data practices will change from time to time. If and when our data practices change, HAUD will post the changes on our website to notify you of the changes. We encourage you to check this page frequently. This policy was last updated on 31/08/2016.
Personal Data Collected Through www.haud.com
The only personal data HAUD currently collects through its websites is the information you voluntarily give us when you use our websites and services.
For example, you may use this site to contact HAUD with questions and comments or use HAUD’s services. When you fill out a form on our websites, you may provide your name and other contact information, including your company’s name, your e-mail address, and your mailing address or the mailing address of your company or other personal information.
Use of Personal Data Collected Through www.haud.com
HAUD uses the personal data information you provide to answer the query you will have posted through the site. HAUD and our affiliates also use this information to help us improve the content and functionality of our websites, to better understand our customers and markets, and to improve our products and services. By using the HAUD website you are giving your consent that HAUD and our affiliates may use the information provided to contact you in the future to inform you about products or services we believe will be of interest to you. If we do so, each communication we send to you will contain instructions allowing you to “opt-out” from receiving any future communications.
Similarly, we may provide “subscription” e-mail services, either directly or through affiliates, which enable you to receive current news about HAUD and its business. For all such services, we will provide an opportunity to “opt-out” of, or cancel, the subscription.
Requirements and Criteria for Processing
HAUD ensures that:
- personal data is processed fairly and lawfully;
- personal data is always processed in accordance with good practice;
- personal data is only collected for specific, explicitly stated and legitimate purposes;
- personal data is not processed for any purpose that is incompatible with that for which the information is collected;
- personal data that is processed is adequate and relevant in relation to the purposes of the processing;
- no more personal data is processed than is necessary having regard to the purposes of the processing;
- personal data that is processed is correct and, if necessary, up to date;
- all reasonable measures are taken to complete, correct, block or erase data to the extent that such data is incomplete or incorrect, having regard to the purposes for which they are processed;
- personal data is not kept for a period longer than is necessary, having regard to the purposes for which they are processed.
Personal data may be processed only if:
- the data subject has unambiguously given his/her consent; or
- processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is party or in order to take steps at the request of the data subject prior to entering into a contract; or
- processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which HAUD is subject; or
- processing is necessary in order to protect the vital interests of the data subject; or
- processing is necessary for the performance of an activity that is carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in HAUD or in a third party to whom the data is disclosed; or
- processing is necessary for a purpose that concerns a legitimate interest of HAUD or of such a third party to whom personal data is provided, except where such interest is overridden by the interest to protect the fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject and in particular the right to privacy.
Anonymous Data Collected Through www.haud.com
This technology does not identify you personally and does not collect personal information. It simply enables us to compile statistics about our visitors and their use of our sites. HAUD and its affiliates use this anonymous data and share it with third parties to improve the content and functionality of our websites, to better understand our customers and markets, and to improve our products and services.
In the event that you choose to disable, reject or block the cookies we use, some parts of our website will not function properly and in some other cases, our website will not be accessible at all.
For more information about internet cookies, how to control your cookie settings and browser settings, or how to delete cookies on your hard drive, please visithttp://www.allaboutcookies.org/.
To find out more about the types of cookies we use please see the following table:
|Vendor||Cookie Name||Purpose||Essential to provide the service?||Personal data/info stored?||Controlled by HAUD?|
|Cloudflare||_cfduid||Give you a better online experience.,The cookie is used to override any security restrictions based on the IP address the visitor is coming from. For example, if the visitor is in a coffee shop where there are a bunch of infected machines, but the visitor’s machine is known trusted, then the cookie can override the security setting. It does not correspond to any userid in the web application, nor does the cookie store any personally identifiable information.||Yes||No||No|
|Google Analytics||_ga||Give you a better online experience.,Used to distinguishes unique users by assigning a randomly generated number as a client identifier. It is included in each page request in a site and used to alculate visitor, session and campaign data for the sites analytics reports.||No||No||Yes|
|Google Analytics||_gat||Give you a better online experience.,Used to throttle the request rate – limiting the collection of data on high traffic sites. It expires after 10 minutes.||No||No||Yes|
|Google Tag Manager||_dc_gtm||Give you a better online experience. These cookies are used to collect information about how visitors use this site.||No||No||Yes|
|Cookie disclaimer||viewed_cookie_policy||Give you a better online experience.,Tracks if a client has previously seen the Cookie Disclaimer or not.||No||No||Yes|
|Hot Jar Analytics||_hjIncludedInSample||Hotjar cookie. This session cookie is set to let analytics tool know whether that visitor is included in the sample which is used to generate funnels. This cookie expires at end of the session.||No||No||Yes|
Disclosure of Your Personal Data
While no method of data transmission is guaranteed against unlawful third party interception or other misuse, HAUD uses commercially reasonable efforts to ensure protection of your data including industry-standard encryption and offline security methods in our physical facilities.
Link to Other Sites
Updates, Rectifications, Deletions, etc.
HAUD shall at the request of the data subject to immediately rectify, block or erase such personal data that has not been processed in accordance with the applicable data protection legislation. HAUD shall notify any third party to whom the data has been disclosed about the measures undertaken as aforesaid. Provided that no such notification need be provided if it is shown to be impossible or it will involve a disproportionate effort.
In case you may wish to verify, update, rectify, block and/or erase any personal data that you have submitted, please contact us on [email protected]
Subject Access Policy
HAUD will provide information in response to any reasonable subject access request. HAUD will ensure data are kept in an accessible form to facilitate subject access. HAUD at the request of the data subject shall provide to the data subject, without excessive delay and without expense, written information as to whether personal data concerning the data subject is processed: Provided that a request by the data as aforesaid shall only be made by the data subject at reasonable intervals. Any such application shall be made in writing to HAUD and is to be signed by the data subject. If such data is processed HAUD shall provide to the data subject written information in an intelligible form about:
- actual information about the data subject which is processed;
- where this information has been collected;
- the purpose of the processing;
- to which recipients or categories of recipients the information is disclosed; and
- knowledge of the logic involved in any automatic processing of data concerning the data subject.
HAUD makes every effort to ensure that your personal information is protected at all times. However, HAUD shall not be held liable for any security leaks that might occur, unless this happens through our own negligence or default. HAUD shall only disclose potentially personal-identifying information to employees and any affiliates with a need to know, in order to process the information on behalf of HAUD or to provide the services available via HAUD’s website. By using the HAUD website, you consent to transfer your personal information to HAUD and their affiliates.
All symbols, logos and the words “HAUD“ or “Haud Systems” as they are or combined with any other word, used on this website in whatever manner used or represented, are trademarks of HAUD or any associated companies. HAUD or any affiliated company are the only companies authorised to use such marks.
All rights reserved unless indicated otherwise on this site.
HAUD welcomes you to use this website for your personal and non-commercial purposes only.
You are not allowed to copy, re-use, modify, transmit, broadcast, or display for redistribution of third parties without having first obtained HAUD’s explicit permission.