The beginning of 2018 brings us 40th Anniversary celebration of Pacific Telecommunications Council. This annual conference is the Pacific Rim’s leading telecommunications event with a three-day agenda which covers some of the below topics:
- Security, Privacy and Data Protection
- Artificial Intelligence and Innovation
- Technology Drivers of Policy
- Opportunities in the Digital Age
- Access and Opportunity in Emerging Markets
HAUD’s team will be travelling to Honolulu in Hawaii to attend the Pacific Telecommunications Council 2018 together with more than 7000 participants from 75 different nations.
PTC 18 is taking place from 21st January to 24th January 2018 at the Hilton Hawaiian Village Waikiki Beach Resort in Honolulu. Our representatives will be available to meet you so take the opportunity and schedule a meeting by filling the contact form below.
See you in Honolulu!