HAUD Systems focuses on securing communication pathways for mobile network operators, mobile virtual network operators and mobile virtual network enablers. Its expertise is threefold and centres on fraud detection, revenue assurance and spam filtering.
By applying HAUD’s proprietary systems, which have been developed and are maintained by our in-house development specialists, our clients will have the tools to stop leakages, increase revenues from telecommunications traffic and enhance network security.
HAUD Systems is headquartered in Malta, with an office in Singapore.
The Junior Accounts Clerk should enjoy working in an energetic team environment and wants to be part of an organisation that has high-quality values. Ability and commitment is vital to succeed.
Reporting to and working closely with the Head of Finance the ideal candidate will be responsible for:
- Data inputting and book-keeping
- Updating of purchases and sales ledger
- Banking data update and reconciliations
- Updating of general ledger entries
- General office administration duties
- Assist Head of Finance with other duties as required.
- Have a minimum A’ level standard in accounting and in early stages in obtaining the ACCA qualification
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Strong teamwork approach;
- Exposure to billing and finance software in similar industries, mainly SAGE Line50;
- At least 2 years’ experience in a finance-related post;
- Ability to handle difficult or sensitive situations with diplomacy and tact;
- Demonstrated ability to work in fast-paced, high demand environment;
- Ability to multi-task;
- Commitment to deadlines;
- Computer skills in MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word).
If you think you have what it takes to contribute to our success we would like to hear from you. Please send your CV and a covering letter explaining how you can contribute to this role to [email protected] by 6th June 2018.