HAUD Systems focuses on securing communication pathways for mobile network operators, mobile virtual network operators and mobile virtual network enablers. Its expertise is threefold and centres on fraud detection, revenue assurance and spam filtering.
By applying HAUD’s proprietary systems, which have been developed and are maintained by our in-house development specialists, our clients will have the tools to stop leakages, increase revenues from telecommunications traffic and enhance network security.
HAUD Systems is headquartered in Malta, with an office in Singapore.
Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer and working closely with the commercial team and the management team as well as all other heads of departments, managers and employees across the Company’s global offices, the P.A. role exists to support the Chief Executive Officer in the day to day running of the commercial function. Furthermore, the Employee will be required to perform general personal assistant duties to the Chief Executive Officer.
The Employee should enjoy working in an energetic young team, have the enthusiasm and ambition to take care of our customers’ needs to the highest standard and want to be part of an organisation that has high-quality values. Ability and commitment is vital to succeed.
- The responsibilities of the Employee shall include, but shall not be limited to, the following:
- Perform general personal assistant duties to the Chief Executive Officer;
- Managing the diary of the Chief Executive Officer;
- Provide support with the running of the commercial meetings and any inter-departmental meetings held on a regular basis as well as chasing of action items arising from the same;
- Assisting with the preparation of documentation and presentations in relation to any meetings to be held as well as chasing action items arising from the same;
- Notifying the Chief Executive Officer of upcoming deadlines and taking minutes during meetings as required and chasing action items arising from the same;
- Travel and event management and assistance provided to the Chief Executive Officer and the rest of the commercial team as required;
- Assisting with Administration functions of HAUD Systems Ltd, seeing these through to completion;
- General office administration duties and ensuring the upkeep of the office is always clean and functional;
- Assist with any HR administration necessary;
- Any ad hoc duties which may arise from time to time.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Demonstrate a strong business acumen and work comfortably at promoting good corporate governance;
- Must be thorough and discreet with sensitive information. Confidentiality is an absolute must;
- Strong analytical, trouble shooting and problem solving skills;
- Attention to detail;
- Must be a flexible team player;
- Ability to handle difficult or sensitive situations with diplomacy and tact;
- Demonstrated ability to work in fast paced, high demand environment;
- Ability to multi-task;
- Ability to adapt and pick up new techniques and technologies;
- Ability to work individually as well as part of a team.
EDUCATION and WORK EXPERIENCE
- At least 5 years’ experience within an office environment; previous experience as a Personal Assistant will be considered an asset
- Excellent knowledge of the English language, other language skills will be considered an asset;
- Computer literate, including office productivity software suites;
- School Leaving Qualifications including O-Level, further education qualifications will be considered an asset.
If you think you have what it takes to contribute to our success we would like to hear from you. Please send your CV and a covering letter explaining how you can contribute to this role to [email protected] by 6th June 2018.
Any personal data you submit through recruitment process, shall be used only in relation to recruitment. If you send CV and consent to keep it on the file, even though you haven’t been chosen for the post or there is currently no such position available at the moment, we shall keep your CV on the file until permitted.
If we do not receive your consent to keep such data in our records, we shall delete all personal data as soon as there is no legal justification for it. In any event, we shall not be actively processing such data, only keep it in archive until necessary.