HAUD is dedicated in providing services and delivering solutions to protect, secure and increase revenues for mobile network operators. HAUD partners with its clients to stay in control of their networks, their SMS wholesale revenues and customer experience through the provisioning of various monetisation, fraud prevention solutions and other ancillary products and services.
Established in 2010, HAUD has gained its place as a leading expert in revenue assurance, monetisation and telecommunication security, delivering its services and solutions to leading telecommunications players around the world.
HAUD Systems is headquartered in Malta and with an office in Singapore.
Reporting to the CCO, the Marketing Executive will be responsible for marketing and promoting HAUD’s portfolio of products through the various channels mainly through digital media and its online and social media channels. The selected candidate will also be a key person for productization of new products and services as well as responsible for the organisation and logistics of HAUD’s participation at industry events. The main goal of the selected individual would be to uphold HAUD’s brand and have HAUD name top of mind and brand of choice for potential customers.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for the day-to-day update and maintenance of all HAUD’s online presence (mainly website and social media channels);
- Identify, plan, prepare and execute HAUD’s participation in industry and other organised events;
- Coordinate the different departments involved in the preparation for commercially launching and promoting HAUD’s products and services
- Create weekly and monthly content for publishing on HAUD’s own online channel and press releases;
- Assist with SEO ranking efforts for HAUD’s website/s
- Assist with training material and training plans for the current and new product for internal purposes and for external clients;
- Implement and manage metrics for the HAUDs position in the market and vs competition through regular market analysis;
- Manage the marketing budget;
- Support the Sales Team during the sales cycle, such as assisting in drafting documentation, presentations and business proposals;
- Assist in creating content for the website, product material, articles, webinars and other printed or online publications
- Create/co-create content strategy for the brand
- Copywriting for advertisement (online and print)
- Creating microcopy for the websites and user interface
- Identifying trends and insights for the content creation
- Perform other duties in relation to marketing as required by the business and/or the CCO.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a similar marketing role ideally with an international organisation;
- Experience working for a technology-oriented organisation;
- Strong knowledge of digital media and advertising;
- Previous experience in building and maintaining social media channels;
- Ability to create content for articles and promotional material for print and online publishing;
- Understand the basics of SEO;
- Experience with WordPress would be preferred;
- Structured and organized;
- Ability to keep deadlines;
- Strong work ethics;
- Responsible individual, taking ownership of all marketing aspects of the company;
- Self-starter, and problem solver with the ability to solve issues in an efficient and creative manner;
- Work independently or under minimal supervision;
- Ability to work cross-functionally with other teams is essential;
- Proficient in MS applications especially Word, Excel and PowerPoint;
- Excellent command of written English with good communication and interpersonal skills;
- Experience in technical content writing would be considered an asset;
- Available to travel if and when necessary.
If you consider yourself as the right person to join our team, we would be happy to receive your CV and application letter at [email protected]