HAUD Systems creates unique and intuitive solutions which provide Mobile Network Operators with reliable control over their networks, resulting in increased profitability through the generation of revenues from A2P traffic, enhanced network security, a reduction in SS7, SMS fraud and spam and increased subscriber loyalty. HAUD Systems is an associate member of the GSMA and a subsidiary of Trillian Group.
Working within the Technology Department of HAUD and reporting to the Head of Service Delivery, the Service Delivery Manager is responsible to coordinate, design, install and manage the IP, server infrastructure and the in-house developed solutions installed at various locations at clients around the globe.
The candidate will also benefit from company-provided training usually held in its main office in Europe and Asia. Such training could be either system specific as well as personal development training on technologies as required by the company.
Working from our Jakarta or Singapore office and reporting to the Head of Service Delivery, the Service Delivery Manager goals will be to:
- Leading and Managing HAUD first-line team leads and service centre engineers
- Research and keep abreast with the latest technologies to devise best network solutions to be employed on new projects
- Lead customer installation projects
- Document projects
- Lead and implement ITIL framework
- Support the sales team, technology management and development teams as required
- Smooth handover between installation and operation team
- Training and mentoring first-line support
- Act as a second line for HAUD 24*7 service operations centre engineers
- Design, deploy and support at first level the various high available setups installed at mobile network operators
- Network design, planning, testing, implementation and assistance in the maintenance of all routers, switches and transport equipment to ensure 24/7 optimum performance of the system.
- Project coordinate with mobile network operators and Internal stakeholders to ensure the product is deployed up to the required standard and within the planned time frame
- Coordinate with vendors, service providers and internal developers ensuring continued alignment and delivery of key non-functional requirements, optimizations, patches or complete solutions
- Support system engineers with the servers operating systems’ (Linux) including installation, configuration, hardening and updates during installations
- Manage a 24×7 service centre team responsible for monitoring and supporting the customer installations
- Manage company technical operations KPIs such as but not limited to customer SLAs
- Conduct project assessments during and after customer installations to promote the continuous improvement mentality
- Travel to various locations to install the solutions offered by the company
REQUIREMENTS and EDUCATION
- At least 2 years’ experience in similar engineering and operations roles.
- Masters or degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering or equivalent is preferred
- Working knowledge in Linux technologies (Ubuntu and CentOS)
- Experience using virtualisation technologies (VMware, KVM, OpenStack) will be considered as an asset
- Working knowledge of TCP/IP fundamentals
- Experience in the telecommunications section and knowledge of telecommunications protocols such as SS7 and Diameter is a must.
- Proficiency in the English language both written and verbal
- Able to perform problem isolation and troubleshooting in complex environments
- Able to adjust plans as necessary and provide alternative strategies to meet changing business needs
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, on multiple projects concurrently
- Able to work on his/her own initiative and without supervision
- Willing to learn new technologies
- Experience with IP security devices (firewalls, IPS, vulnerability assessment tools, network scanners, etc.) will be considered as an asset
- Availability to travel for training purposes to HAUD offices in Malta or Singapore
- High level of initiative and self-motivated
- Team player
- Result oriented
- Well organised and strong technical project management skills
- Good communication and reporting skills
- Ability to successfully work under tight project deadlines
If you consider yourself as the right person to join our team, we would be happy to receive your CV and application letter at [email protected] with the subject “Service Delivery Manager – your name”.