HAUD Systems creates unique and innovative solutions which provides international Mobile Network Operators with reliable control over their networks, resulting in increased profitability through the generation of revenues from A2P traffic, enhanced network security, a reduction in SS7, SMS fraud and spam and increased subscriber loyalty. HAUD Systems is an associate member of the GSMA and a subsidiary of Trillian Group.
This job is an exciting opportunity for candidates who are interested into starting and growing their skillset as DevOps Engineers. The successful candidate will be deploying and using technologies such as Puppet, CI/CD tools, Linux, RabbitMQ, Kibana, Docker, Kubernetes, GITLab, Redis, Zabbix etc.
- Research and deploy proof of concept (PoC) for new technologies.
- Maintain, build and automate CI & CD pipelines
- Conduct security risk and vulnerability assessments on developed or installed solutions.
- Work with automation tools etc. to improve performance, deployment procedures and reliability of Haud solutions.
- Work with the developers to automate solution delivery.
- Automating everything such as upgrades, deployments, failover, monitoring etc.
- Analyse, diagnose and solve performance issues on various software such as RabbitMQ, Kafka, Linux, Kubernetes, Docker, Puppet etc.
- Maintain GIT platform
- Participate and contribute in strategic project/technology planning.
REQUIREMENTS and EDUCATION
- A university degree or equivalent is highly desirable, however candidates with good attitude/work experience will be considered.
- Willing to always learn and research new technologies.
- Knowledge of Linux administration (such as Ubuntu)
- Knowledge of Scripting languages (such as Bash, PHP, Python)
- Working knowledge of TCP/IP fundamentals
- Able to perform problem isolation and troubleshooting in complex environments
- Willing to work in a fast-paced environment, on multiple projects concurrently
- Experience working in a Java environment is desirable
- Experience with source control tools (GIT), branching and merging strategies
- Passion for building and refining products or systems.
- Passion for Linux and opensource software.
- High level of initiative and self-motivated
- Team player
- Result oriented
- Well organised and strong technical project management skills
- Good communication and reporting skills
- Ability to successfully work under tight project deadlines
- Excellent coordination, organizational
- Willing to challenge himself and the current processes to develop new and innovative solutions.
- Able to work closely with other teams
- Can-do attitude
If you consider yourself as the right person to join our team, we would be happy to receive your CV and application letter at [email protected] with the subject “DevOps Engineer – your name”.