HAUD Systems enables the securing of communication pathways for mobile network operators, virtual operators and enablers. Its expertise centres on fraud detection, revenue assurance and network protection.
By applying HAUD’s proprietary systems, developed and maintained by our in-house development specialists, our clients can stop leakages, increase revenues from telecommunications traffic and enhance network security.
HAUD Systems is headquartered in Malta and with an office in Singapore.
Reporting to the Business Operations Manager, the Business Operations Executive will support the Company by fulfilling HAUD’s and its subsidiary’s requirements in relation to setting up processes that can be on a client-by-client basis on our B2B setup. The position will also require liaising with the different departments to ensure smooth day-to-day operations. The Employee is expected to be hands-on and should enjoy working in an energetic team environment and have the enthusiasm and ambition to complete tasks and key projects to the highest standard. Ability and commitment are vital to succeeding in this challenging role.
- Responsible for the day-to-day business operations with the Company’s clients and partners to ensure the highest level of efficiency and quality, to deliver the services;
- Coordinate the different departments involved in the preparation for going live with new clients and products;
- Create and maintain documented procedures, work processes and manuals both for internal and external purposes including preparation for ISO certification;
- Develop and deliver training material and training plans for a current and new product for internal purposes but also for external clients;
- Maintaining internal policies and procedures, monitoring their effectiveness, and making recommendations for their improvement;
- Follow and/or set work priorities to meet company goals as scheduled;
- Perform other duties in relation to business operations as required by the business and/or the Business Operations Manager.
Requirements and education
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a similar operations role ideally with an international organisation;
- Experience working for a technology-oriented organisation will be considered an asset;
- Strong business acumen;
- A proven track record in achieving targets;
- Structured and organised;
- Ability to keep deadlines;
- Strong work ethics;
- Responsible individual, taking ownership of all operational aspects of the Company;
- Self-starter, and problem solver with the ability to solve problems in an efficient, business-friendly and creative manner;
- Work independently or under minimal supervision;
- Ability to work cross-functionally with other teams is essential;
- Proficient in MS applications especially Word, Excel and Powerpoint;
- Ability to use SQL will be considered as an asset but not a must;
- Analytical Skills
- Fluent in written and spoken English with good communication and interpersonal skills.
- High level of initiative and self-motivated
- Team player
- Result oriented
- Well organised and strong technical project management skills
- Good communication and reporting skills
- Ability to successfully work under tight project deadlines
If you are the candidate we’re looking for please send your application to [email protected]
Closing date: 31.03.2020