HAUD Systems creates unique and intuitive solutions which provide Mobile Network Operators with reliable control over their networks, resulting in increased profitability through the generation of revenues from A2P traffic, enhanced network security, a reduction in SS7, SMS fraud and spam and increased subscriber loyalty. HAUD Systems is an associate member of the GSMA and a subsidiary of Trillian Group.
The frontend software developer will work within the Technology Department of HAUD having the main responsibility to design, implement, test, and maintain new or existing software-based systems. Analysis and documentation for the in-house-developed software is also part of responsibilities for the Software Developer. The developer may be required to learn new programming languages depending on the project at hand. Good communication skills are required for interaction with other developers, other departments, and external parties. Proficiency in English is a must.
• Design, develop, test, deploy, document, maintain and improve software in accordance with the company standards and following the organisation’s quality standards.
• Manage individual project priorities, deadlines, and deliverables.
• Tasks management using the requested collaboration tools such as Atlassian Jira and/or any other tool as required.
• Regularly update your Line-manager / team-lead on the progress of assigned tasks
• Understand and follow company Software-Development Lifecycle, use the requested tools to transparently keep track of progress, raise any issues, and clear any requirement query with the respective party.
• Writing and executing unit and integration tests, and testing of deliverables against functional and non-functional requirements, to ensure a smooth release
• Keeping up to date with new technologies and incorporate/suggest improvements within the estate
• Hold a Degree in IT/Computer Science or equivalent practical experience
• Experience in React and Redux Frameworks
• Knowledge of REST APIs concepts and best practices
• Prior experience developing enterprise-level, scalable solutions
• Excellent command of English
• Effective communication skills
• Ability to solve problems that may arise, in an innovative and flexible manner
• Able to work in a team
If you are the candidate we’re looking for please send your application to [email protected]
Closing date: 28.02.2021