HAUD provides mobile network operators, (MNOs), aggregators, and messaging hubs with a complete security service to detect SS7, Diameter and SMS fraud, filter spam and protect revenue. With its unrivalled expertise, flexible solutions and round-the-clock support, HAUD helps customers to stay in control of their networks, their wholesale revenues, and customer experience.
With our impressive growth, HAUD is now looking for a highly energetic and dynamic Pre-Sales Engineering Manager.
- This person reporting to the Vice President of Pre Sales engineering and Product development is tasked with supporting the global sales and product management team in generating and delivering the company revenue objectives, quarterly and annually in territory;
- Manage the full technical lifecycle of the customer from lead to sale and beyond.
- Provide structured feedback to HAUD senior management team, concerning customer issues, needs and priorities relevant to HAUD products and services.
- Assist and Lead the presales in:
- RFPs coordinate with technical teams
- Customer meetings / conference calls
- Solution / System Identification / Propose Solution and System Design
- Customer queries (coordination with Product Development and SysOps)
- Feature requests Prospecting and qualifying leads [Probing – Pre-Sales Reports]
- Product research
- Market research
- Data and customer analysis
- Preparing call scripts
- Identifying solutions to customer pain points
- Managing deal qualification and proposals
- Work with the VP of Pre-sales engineering in managing the following responsibilities.
- Help in product strategy that position our products as a market leader in the A2P space
- Own the commercial demo environment
- Input to Product Management the requests from Customers, Leads, RFPs, Partners, Sales, Managed Services, Technology, Business Operations and Management
- Recording of Feature Requests and Gathering of Business Requirements
- Record Idea/s and convert to technical requirements
- Specification gathering (dependencies, technology, impact on other systems)
- Analyze competitive offerings and create appropriate technical and commercial responses
- Work globally with commercial teams in presenting, documenting and demoing HAUD’s solutions.
- Engage with key customers and channels at executive level to give confidence in HAUD products and strategy.
- Accustomed to working and travelling internationally
- An aptitude for presenting complex technical solutions to mobile operators
- A go getter, assertive, tremendous energy, self-motivation, self-starter, leaves no stone unturned to achieve results
- Comfortable dealing with all technical levels within the mobile operator
- Confident consultative approach to technical presentation
- Capable of identifying technical strengths and areas of improvement within our 3rd parties to secure deals with mobile operators
- Able to operate within and get things done in a very dynamic company environment
- Builds sustained customer and partner relationships based on trust and delivery of commitments
- Understands early stage companies and is flexible to change as we learn
- Ability to promote innovative services/products as they are being developed
- Excellent interpersonal skills – at all levels and commands respect internally and externally
- Excellent organiser and planner with problem solving skills
- Effective in working in matrix teams sharing resources.
Qualifications, experience and knowledge
- BA or BS
- Minimum 10 years successful technical experience
- Experience in helping to sell complex solutions to mobile operators
- Strong conceptual understanding of mobile SMS, USSD, RCS communications
- Strong collaborative team player/leader
- Ability to understand and maintain creditability with both technical and non-technical audiences
- Strong written and oral communication and presentation skills
- Industry knowledge, resourcefulness
- Business planning skills
- Hands-on and results-oriented with integrity and impeccable character
- Ability to travel frequently
If you are the candidate we’re looking for please send your application to [email protected]