HAUD Systems creates unique and intuitive solutions which provide Mobile Network Operators with reliable control over their networks, resulting in increased profitability through the generation of revenues from A2P traffic, enhanced network security, a reduction in SS7, SMS fraud and spam and increased subscriber loyalty. HAUD Systems is an associate member of the GSMA and a subsidiary of Trillian Group
We are looking for a talented, dedicated individual to join our organization. The successful candidate should enjoy working in an energetic team environment; have the enthusiasm and ambition to deliver the required tasks and projects to the highest standard and want to be part of an organization that has high quality values. Ability and commitment are vital to succeed.
Reporting to the Software Development Manager, the Front end and PHP Developer will be a key player within the technology department responsible for the successful delivery of the software developed assigned to him/her by the organization.
The candidate will work primarily on the front-end development of the Haud web-based Intelligent Management Suite as well as on other future products. Responsibilities will include translation of the UI design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application. You will work with the Graphic/UX designer and C++ back-end developers, and will be responsible for the responsiveness, functionalities and performance of the User Interface
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UX designs
- Develop of appropriate standards and practices and ensure that they are documented, maintained and applied to all projects and services
- Implement necessary server-side functionalities using PHP or other scripting languages, ideally using modern MVC frameworks
- Optimize applications for maximum usability, speed and scalability
- Integrate with 3rd party and internal systems via documented APIs
- Front-end point of contact for the development team with product owners and both internal and external stakeholders
- Working independently and also as part of a team to put forward suggestions for improvements in existing software and ideas for new approaches, practices and technologies
- Guide, coach, and mentor junior FE developers
- Availability to travel for training purposes
- Accountable for the deployments of software upgrades, enhancements and fixes that are coordinated based on release schedules, as to ensure a continues improvement on the current systems.
- Provide realistic estimates for deliverables while ensuring that projects remain on target to meet agreed deadlines
- Work closely with the Product Owner, Sales, Marketing and other departments to understand and assist in defining the system’s functional and non-functional requirements.
- Demonstrates strong customer, quality, cost and delivery focus
- Strong written & oral communication as well as presentation skills
- Degree in Computer Science, IT, Software Engineering, Web-Development, programming or equivalent
- Strong knowledge of PHP and other scripting languages
- Strong knowledge of HTML, CSS3, CSS4
- Strong knowledge of webservices
- Skills and experience in Web-Application Development using the LAMP stack or other
- Experience with CSS systems such as SASS and LESS
- Knowledge of Yii and Laravel framework
- Experience with SQL or NoSQL database technologies
- Experience in application UI/UX design
- Documentation experience and knowledge of documentation standards (UML)
- Certification in PHP web development, graphics and software programming will be considered as an asset.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as GIT, SVN
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX